In today’s world BMX comes in all shapes in sizes. You can called them dirt jumpers, wheelie bikes, 9 speed bikes, fat bikes etc. But if looks like a BMX, rides like a BMX and geometry like a BMX bike then it is a BMX Bike.
In case you didn’t know BMX stands for Bicycle Motocross. It’s bicycles emulating what Motocross bikes do. Over the years it has evolved into many sub groups but real BMXers know, at the end of the day, It’s all BMX. And the last thing folks should be is upset at that fact. IT’s all good and we’re all doing the same thing. So enjoy the variety and have fun!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping